photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't leave just yet...

is it just me or do you guys hate leaving events early? like, i always feel like the moment i leave something crazy is gonna happen and it's gonna be one of those "you had to be there" type things. Sometimes i hate being away from my phone or computer because i'm afraid that call or that email that could potentially change my life will come in.  Don't you just hate when you feel like your missing something?

That often happens when i pray. I will ask God for something, tangible or otherwise, and then i will Keep a watchful eye on every crevice of my life as to not miss the answer. like, seriously god just  might send my blessing when i decide to blink and then i missed it, forcing me to go through the entire waiting period all over again.

you can stop looking at me like i'm crazy, it's not just me who feels that way is it?

This is my poetic crying face.

Good Thing God is better than we make him out to be, Great thing he is better than we can IMAGINE he is. Don't be so worried about "missing your blessing"... it's not gonna happen. What god designed for you will get to you. no if and or buts about it. So just enjoy the beauty of the moment.
Que sera, sera right?
<3 ∞,

R.L. Cooper


No comments:

Post a Comment