photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, February 17, 2012

Satire at it's finest; Take That Jon Acuff!


Obviously since i'm 21, i am a pretentious little nugget who feels the need to bring up the fact that i'm vegan in EVERY single conversation i'm  invited into, or not invited into. it makes me no difference. Upon discovering that TOMS made vegan shoes(whatever that means) no topic is ever off limits. beware to anyone who talks to me, they are sure to hear about my 7 month journey from carnivore to vegan...hood. I can't help it. i love being vegan.
my favorite part about being a Vegan is eating bacon."

Did you just raise your eyebrow? stop that. 
just keep reading.

"My diet is 97% vegan. so even though i religiously eat bacon. i'm still considered a vegan. The best part is no one knows i eat bacon. Which only allows me to eat more bacon.

Veganism is just great that way. As long as it looks like i'm eating right i don't actually have to eat right all the time. So i can enjoy my tofu and bean sprouts as well as my bacon and no one is the wiser.

Except of course my body. but she won't turn on me. Will she?
The love handles say other wise, but i can blame that on a thyroid problem and keep my secret safe.
i can't help that i'm addicted to bacon(although addicted is a strong word). It's in my genes. i mean, if you saw my family around bacon, you'd understand. it's who i am. So as long as no one knows i eat bacon but claim to be a vegan. i can still do both:)"

i mean what else am gonna do? Stick to my diet uncompromised and trust that is is gonna do what it promised? Psh! no! that's just crazy!







[the title is a joke and in no means an attack. lighten up]

No comments:

Post a Comment