photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Sunday, February 5, 2012

This post is so somber, i couldn't even come up with a catchy title.

Guys, Today i'm just putting my feelings down. i know i promised you "how to play the waiting game" but First i think it's best we have an honest moment together. blogger to reader.

it's no secret that i am in a quicksand season of life. I am always talking/writing about "Blooming where you are planted" and "The waiting game". my content isn't very versatile. just those two. with a little sprinkle here and there about other things. Well, that because "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". That's biblical right? My heart is obsessed with my future. i have been out of school for 4 years, and i have nothing to show for it. i am unemployed nor am i in any kind of secondary school. It seems everyone around me has... SOMETHING!
like seriously, even the prom mommies have their children. I stopped comparing myself to other a bit ago when our h.s class president Miss pristine herself was dating a FB player at her college. but even still, i look at me then and i look at me now. and i'm still a loser. with nothing to offer. not beating myself up. these are just facts. So, among all these negatives i Reach and grab hold to a positive.
While i believe the things i write to be true, i sometimes feel as though i missed the train.
Your 4 years of undergrad are equivalent to my 4year struggle with God. and while you have graduation to look foreword to, i don't know where i stand.


I have dreams(a compact list, there's more but these are the BIG ones.)

  • to get paid for blogging/Vlogging.(which is so common these days, i bet your like... why is this even on the list) i want to travel the WORLD, and blog/vlog about my experiences. the things i see. immerse myself in different culture. raise awareness to the needs of the people.
  • FunFabSAVED: take the message on tour with some of the hottest jesus freaked out christian artists/dancers/thespians around.(i wanna emcee it because i also want to be a speaker)
  • have the recourses to sponsor 50-100 children by age 25.

I don't know where i am or where i'm going. but by beholding we become changed.
and so what i blog about is a message to myself. I wish i had enough readers to create a forum so that we could grow together. but as for now, i am just documenting where i am in the season of my life. hoping to encourage someone who is in this season with me.

It always seems like when people are playing The Waiting Game everything gets quiet, and THEN they talk about how god had their hand on them the whole time.
Well, i'm Currently playing The waiting Game. and while it mostly frustrating i KNOW god has his hand on me and you as well.

I ask you this one favor.
If you are a reader, and you have something to say. 
if my post(not just this one but any of them) make you laugh, raise an eyebrow, click off the page. Don't hold your tongue. Let me know.
I thrive off of feedback. i would LOVE to hear what you guys have to say.

remember: Have Fun! Be Fab! LIVE SAVED!

<3 ∞,
Miss Ryen Lynette Cooper.

1 comment: