photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, September 23, 2013

Brown is a color too...

@thafourth || E4photo.com



and it's just as beautiful as all the rest.

In a world where 'you just be you' means fitting the mold of larger than life personality, colorful hair and loudly clashing patterns draped across bodacious curve filled bodies, everyone needs to be reminded that its ok to choose grey in a world of vibrant colors.

because if you live inside the box and color inside the lines, you are just as unique, special and beautiful as the girl with the pink hair.

Be you. 
always. 
whoever that may be.

always the best,

Jes

2 comments:

  1. This was brilliant. Keep on with the posts like this :) <3 Love that growing learning heart of yourssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes to this exactly. And, P.S. I love gray. My favorite "color" of all time. It speaks into my soul. And brown is my favorite for so many culinary reasons, I can't. even. count. <3

    ReplyDelete