photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Add water...

is it me or is every Food in America turning in to Fix it quick recipes. just add water. microwavable. drop it in the toaster. the way things are headed stoves and ovens may become obsolete. I mean who needs to actually COOK food when you can just Fix it to TASTE like food. right? Think about it. You have a full Gourmet dinner made with only 3 cups of water. Doesn't That sound nice? A delicious meal and you dint even have to sweat. Sweet deal right? Never mind the fact that what your eating isn't even Food, just a bunch of chemicals and mechanically separated slop. It tastes like the real thing and fills your stomach like the real thing and that's all that matters. Right?

(here lies a clever bridge that would transition to my next point)

Unlike you, i often try to add jesus to my life. You don't have that problem do you? i didn't think so. See, you seem to understand a concept i cannot seem to grasp. I can't just Add jesus. shake and go. because that isn't a real recipe.
i can't add him on top of my gunk an expect to produce fruit. Simply Adding  jesus to my life is like adding water to powder mix. It may look like food and it may even taste like food but it isn't actually food. I have to allow Jesus to be ALL or nothing. not just a Fix it quick formula to my life. it doesn't work that way, that's how i ended up depressed and suicidal. attempting to use jesus like a formula. silly me. i can't be the Chef, Jesus has to be the chef. running the show. calling the shots. i believe the recipe he cooks up will be a sweet smelling savor to the Father's nostril(assuming God has a nose). Just Trust him to take the lead, all you have to do is follow. (oops, i mean all I have to do, i forgot, you don't have this problem.)


God really does think of everything. He's so legit!
Have Fun. Be Fab. Live Saved.
<3 ∞,

RLC

No comments:

Post a Comment