photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

speak up.

Before i sit down every morning to write a post, i pray.
I find that ideas flow easier when there not mine. Yay for plagiarism.

I have always been that one annoying friend, always talking always asking. I feel like people befriended me because i was quiet, but SURPRISE i'm just shy, and so over the years i have shrunk down to size as to not pester anyone, so when it came to my spiritual life i tried my hardest to be self sufficient as to not bother god with tedious issues as i had done everyone else in my life. i am still struggling even to this day to go to god about ANY and every thing. i just hate being THAT person, ya know. even parents raise us to not go to them for any and everything just the "important stuff" right? so you see my delimma. trying to erase 21years of habit can be a challenge. like geesh guys! what do you want from me?

Lucky for us God actually WANTS us to come to him about any and everything. he is simply excited to hear our voice! imagine that! the creator of Everything know and unknown wants to hear from you. (oh gosh, i'm turning into a cheesy christian). no matter what your saying he is just happy to hear your voice,  and even more thrilled when you ASK for things. he actually WANTS to shower you with blessings. it seems hard to believe sometimes, but God is a jolly old God who loves  with EVERYTHING he has. literally. that a lot of love. so ya know, TALK TO HIM!

seriously, he loves you. 
Trust in Who he is, not what he can do and you will be a much happier skier.
he's legit. i promise:)

<3 ∞,
RLC

No comments:

Post a Comment