photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is God really enough?

What do you do when you think/feel you are living in God's will but your life is still empty? how do you break away from that desperation to get out of the pit your in? It's easy to say how to live when you have a life, right? no one understands. what do you when you don't have a life? can you still live in the will of god? how do you spread the gospel (as believers are called to do)when no one knows or cares you exist? How do you live a fulfilled life when god is the only person you talk to, who cares you exist?
is god enough? is a job necessary(the bible says "don't work don't eat")? is god enough? do you need friends(the bible says "it not good for man to be alone")? is god enough? do i REALLY need money? is god enough?  How do you stand when you are struggling between what you believe and what you believe? Is the bible really life's manual for EVERYONE? where do you go when you need answers for the specifics? How can you tell where you are in your walk? how do you know when you should be waiting and when you should be moving? Have i deluded myself in thinking this walk, when connected to god, is easier than we think, or it as hard as we think?

Is God enough? do i really need the things i think i need?

The answer to all these questions(& any other question) is simple:
Yes, God is enough.
Message version puts it this way (2corinthians 12:9)

My grace is enough; it's all you need. 
My strength comes into its own in your weakness.Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size—abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.



All we NEED is grace, everything else, i literally mean everything else is a want.
Luckily God is down with the cause and won't just leave us hanging with Grace Alone. *cues Judd nelson at the end of TBC fist pump*
He takes pleasures in spoiling us.  When things are properly put into perspective... We as children of god are WELL, taken care of:)
Be grateful! He loves you!

<3 ∞,

R.L. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment