photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That's what she said...

Can i be honest with you guys?
I have been struggling with my dreams and the steps needed to take to get there. i also struggle with reality. i live in a fantasy world. I pretend i am already where i want to be. Standing in front of my clothes piled on my bed pretending it's an audience. It kind of concerns me.

how about you? can you relate?
Are you ready to move?
i know you don't want to hear what i'm about to say(i don't even want to say it).
Be still and know that he is God.

You saw that coming didn't you? It's easier said than done. But once you can recognize the voice of GodFrom my experience the time spent on my knees has been the most pleasurable even in the roughest of times. (i am genuinely fighting the urge to say "That's what she said"... oops.)

Don't be afraid to be real with God, if you are frustrated because you feel like he is taking too long, or you feel like he;s not listening. TELL HIM!

I should warn you though: he's right and your wrong.
If HE tells you that, you may feel kind of small.
so, take my word for it;)

<3 ∞,
R.L. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment