photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, March 12, 2012

Read this, or don't.... whatever.

ok, so yea. just.... read it.

i have had my own car since i graduated high school, i have had a job since my junior year in high school. I have always been the go to girl when some needed money or a ride. from '06-'10 i took very good care of myself and EVERYONE around me. money at my finger tips a car that would take me [almost] anywhere... no attachments of any kind. i was young and FREE.[or so i thought]. after a series of events that were quite unfortunate, here it is 2011 and all of that was taken away.[i went against my better judgment and agreed to go to school] no job. no car. no money. and seemingly no friends. i often wondered when people would start taking care of me like i did everyone else.  I wasn't such a generous person because i wanted something in return, But when you hear "you get what you give" all your life you start to wonder...

FF to this past weekend[i met JIMMY NEEDHAM AND TRiP LEE! BOOM GOTCHA! HATERS BACK OFF!] i was talking to a friend of mine(which was not jimmy or trip, but they are my friends.), and we were talking about going out to eat and i was like 'girl you KNOW i'm broke', and she was all like "thats not what i asked, you've taken care of me now i'm returning the favor"...
With those words i began to look at my life over the past year at how much i was experiencing the fruits of my labor. Everyone was taking care of me. it feels so weird, and wrong. i often feel ashamed and burdened because i am not used to being 'in need'. But like natalie Grant says "there is no such thing as perfect people, there is no such thing as a perfect life"...

I spend so much time under this self imposed pressure to be perfect when God is saying "Thats not possible babygirl. Just be the best you through me you can be".

God created this system of fellowship so that everyone will experience the joys of giving AND receiving.
Don't Be proud! We are all in this together:)

<3 ∞,
Ryen Lynette, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment