photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Supercharged.



KEEP DREAMING BIG!

Seems Like the biggest challenge in life is "finding yourself".
 Why are you here? What are you supposed to do? Where are you supposed to live? Who are you supposed to be with?
These Questions are, or have been, very real and present in every single human being's life; but, first things first. Wrap your head around the fact that you are not alone. Everyone goes through it. everyone
 I like to think that the answer to these questions are innate, but throughout the twist and turns of life's trials and tribulations we tend to stray away from our instincts and begin to trust our senses and feelings. We trust what is tangible and accessible.
 Think about it, when we are small children, we dream big with no inhibitions, we don't care what anyone says, but as life goes on, our priorities shift into "grown up" mode and money becomes the primary focus; thus, leaving our dreams and our true selves in a dust trail behind us.
 Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.  
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
 The moment we lose our true selves in the fight for control and self sufficiency we begin to ask ourselves these questions for assurance; however, the journey back to peace and satisfaction can be treacherous, and it's sad to say some never make it back and have doomed themselves to a life of misery. I remember I used to say "Just tell, me [EXACTLY] what to do Lord, and I'll do it", then I would get frustrated when God didn't give me the blueprint of my life. It wasn't until a little later on that I realized God gave me feelings, thoughts, opinions and ideals that equip me to be the best ME I can be, because I am the only me there is.
 He doesn't want to dictate our lives with an iron fist; He desires for us to live an abundant life. He knows, just like you know, that until you get to know yourself and walk in your purpose you will never experience that.
 if you take time to stop trying to "hear God" - Just so he can tell you what to do - and take prayerful time to abide in god he can Prepare you for what lies in your future. i promise, you will be a lot happier and i can guarantee you will see the answer to your questions were in you all along. 

xoxo,
R.L. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment