photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's not real, is it?




Some things in life are facts, some things are opinions.
The issue lies when facts are treated like opinions and opinions as facts.

God, and his existence, is a fact. Not an opinion. So, when the word of God says we were created in love and for his good pleasure (revelation4.11). That pertains to EVERYONE, not only for those who believe. So whether you believe in Christ or not, there is a plan for your life. If you so choose to walk in it, you will live a life more satisfying than whatever you can come up with on your own.(1corinthians1.25). It all starts with understanding Fact v. Opinion. 

You aren't self sufficient, so stop reaching for an explanation to deny what you inherently know is true.
 I know first hand what it's like, i wish someone would have told me. At the beginning of 2011 I had a very interesting talk with a friend, who basically ushered me into the world of agnosticism. By no means was she trying to convert me, she simply stated what she knew and graciously answered all the questions i had. However, by the end of our conversation, listening to her journey from christian to agnostic, which so closely matched mine, propelled me into the next chapter of my life. i was done..

For about 10 months, I was in a mind set of disbelief which caused me to realized I never believed to start with. After hitting a rock bottom that I didn't think was possible, I realized the difference between thinking God was a circumstantial opinion and understanding that his love, grace and mercy is an unwavering fact.

I Implore each and every one of my readers to explore and understand why you believe what you believe. Is God still an opinion or is he a fact deeply rooted in your heart.

Britt Nicole says "I hear these people asking me, how do I know what I believe. well, I'm not the same me and that's all the proof I need"Britt, i could not have said it better myself:)

xoxo,

R.L Cooper


* I would like to dedicate this post to "Kerry". You inspired this. [lol. funny right?] As ironic as it may seem, you saved/changed my life in ways you may never know or understand. I don't think i would be here if it wasn't for that moment in time. I respect you so much and i wish you the very best in your life. Thank you for being you.
Lots of love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment