photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jalayne!

One of my best friends in the world barely uses the internet. She isn't on any social media websites. She does online shop though. This is how I knew we were destined to me be friends, because although she tries to play me & my old lady habits, deep down she is 80 too. However, her lack of internet use will not stop me from dedicating a funfabsaved post to her.

23 reasons why I keep Lainee around.

These are the only pictures I have of us and there 2 years old.
She's gonna KILL ME!


1.) Her derriere. Not even trying to be funny, her butt is amazing. It is the source of my envy.

2.) Her eyes. [see, this is getting too sappy already.] She has eyes that sit so perfectly on her face they literally light up a room. not too big. not too small. just perfect.

3.)Her talent. this girl is SO CREATIVE. I will never forget she wrapped a gift in a Cheez-it box and printer paper and with just a few sharpies it looked like a professional gift had been wrapped. I was like SAY WHAT!?

4.)She has quality taste buds. Like I have never been lead astray with her mixtures and concoctions. so with her I am always willing to try new things.

5.) She makes THE BEST drinks. Like idk if it's her quality taste buds or genetics. Whether it be a cocktail or just a punch it is always the best thing ever.

6.) My mother likes her. Idky this is relevant. but it is.

7.) My sister loves her. my sister doesn't like any one my friends. so yes. always a plus.

8.)She is fearless.

9.) Always the life of the party.

10.) ALWAYS down for whatever crazy adventure I concoct in my brain, which are usually felonies.

11.)She is so giving. Always looking out for those she cares about. I am INSANELY lucky to be one of those people.

12.) She says whats on her mind. This keeps our friendship in progression. Always real, never fake.

13.) She is HILARIOUS! Like her sense of humor is so weird and corny that literally everything she says is funny.

14.) She reads. A lot. She has a bookcase in her room. full of books. that she has read.

15.) She is a fashionista! representing the thick and delicious everywhere! idk when the tables turned but yea, I admire her style.

16.) she introduces me to many new things. like egyptian cotton sheets, frozen yogurt and flea markets.

17.) She understands my love for my TV shows.

18.)She is open to new things. Always. Hence her newfound love for jimmy needham;)

19. She is Loyal. not just to me but to everyone she cares about. you haven't met a ride or die until you've met miss woods. like, forreal.

20.) She has a hidden wisdom, that I just recently discovered.  A profundity of thought that floors me every time she allows it to surface.

21.) She Compliments me. (Which coincidentally is my love language.)

22.) She just.... Gets me.

23.) She is an overall woman of High quality! I am lucky she calls me freind.

Love ya tons,

Rolla.

1 comment: