photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, January 25, 2013

P&S: The Cherryminder.


Preface: I am not a professional, this is just my perception based on my experiences. Also, I will not be PC, Just letting you know:)
 Happy Reading.
Image by Jrawk Designs. 
I got weird with a guy in a waffle house at 2 in the morning while we ate waffles and hasbrowns. I was 20. I was sober. There is no real explanation as to why I did this, except I was dealing with some dark mental instabilities. Even still that is no excuse for such wretched behavior.

20yo JesiRae was a biological virgin, but in no way was she pure in the eyes of her savior. This Post isn't a message in the importance of purity, and all that purity entails.

This is simply a reminder to myself, who I used to be and the deliverance that comes with knowing Christ. We are not defined by our past, We can be made new in the eyes of christ. We are called to live a life honoring God, and with his help we certainly can.

Every now and again we just need a little reminder.

I will remain pure until forever begins...

...TIll then i'll patiently wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment