photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Will you sign my yearbook?

Today feels like graduation. 
Waves of bitter covered in sweet.
It's like for the first time in 2013, I am entering into the real world.
It's the day that I relentlessly chase my dreams. Alone.
The caps are thrown, we hug, we laugh, we cry. We finally say Goodbye.
We make real plans to keep in touch, but most of those plans will be thwarted through time, and distance and the happenings of life. Life will go on, and this moment in time will be but a distant memory.

Krysten, YOU ROCK!

As The Kite Project ends, and we continue on with our chase, I pray we keep in touch, and allow the buds of friendship planted to blossom and flourish into something of majestic beauty, but more so I pray that we take the lesson learned in this time and encapsulate them, so we may never forget what God has done through each and every chaser involved.

I pray that the closer we get to our dreams the closer we get to our God.
I pray the the more relentless we are in chasing Kite tails, the more relentless we become in our chase of the heart of God.

Thank you for the love, and friendship, and understanding!
(esp when I spammed you guys with every new idea that popped in my brain. LOL!)

Since the beginning of the project I:

Launched To Be decided: A daily Devo from funfabsaved, sent to your email each morning. 
Started Single sentence sermons: A free write journal prompt.
Opened Certified Fab: A web Gallery dedicated to overcoming insecurities and learning to love yourself the way you were created.
I have finished and am ready to publish my first E book. 
Just Kidding, I'm a virgin! 
finally got Fun.Fab.SAVED! on social media. Twitter and Facebook

I have met some of the coolest people from all over the world, that will forever have a place in my heart!

So I say Thank you! 

Thank you for a brilliant 30 days. Thank you for the momentum to make it though the year. There are literally no other words for me to say, but thank you! If we never get to a chance to meet in this life, I know I will meet you and your kite in the next:)


Here it is, for your forever viewing pleasure!



<3 ∞,
Jesi Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment