photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who Put wood in my chicken?

You know what I dislike?
The way the world views my job.
I write. full time. 100% of my time and energy get put into my writing, my blog, my projects, my dreams.
And you know what!? I get tired too. when a job doesn't appear to be a job but it really is a full time job, and people think your not doing anything to be tired so they look at you crazy when you say or act tired. 
This is what I dislike.



The danger in feeding into that ignorant perception is the diminishment of your accomplishments. One thing I have learned as a full time writer is that Slow and steady win the race. If you peak too early you loose the girth that longevity has to offer. Here's the thing: If you are chasing your dreams and someone tells you "you don't have a real job"  or anything that discourages you from relentlessly and unabashedly chasing just remember: Your dreams aren't what everyone elses life looks like, Tell them to stop trying to turn you into an imitation of every body else.

Think it of it like this: meat imitations and actual meat aren't the same thing. It's stupid to put wood in gluten to make it look like chicken wings because it isn't nor will it will ever be Chicken wings!

If you have a dream. Chase it. Don't be gluten with Wood.







Also, This is happening:
3.11.13
If we hit the number before then I will release an exclusive page just for you!
Links = Social Icons

1 comment:

  1. I work and write from home too, and I get those faces from time to time.

    Even when the world thinks you're crazy for building an ark, keep it up...

    Just like Noah ;)

    ReplyDelete