photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, February 18, 2013

Bee & Jae.

Guys. Hi. 
Hi Guys!

I am so excited. About life, about my dreams, about my future, but more so about this upcoming week.

I am so excited to share the wisdom of a dynamic duo that has so majorly impacted my life, I can't even make sentences work!

thebeautifulashes.wordpress.com ||  apearldefined.wordpress.com

These two ladies are to awesome in so many ways. I really don't want to gush and I feel that is what is about to start happening so now I'm just gonna end this.

Be on the look out for what they are coming with this week on funfabsaved!

Yes, it's about prayer.
It is still about prayer because I will not move on until God tells me to.
I find that I have a very short fuse, I don't like to dwell, If it's not understood after a while I truly believe its not meant to be understood. However, in your relationship with Christ or others it is ok to dwell sometimes.
Sometimes it is vital to exhaust a topic until you fully understand it.
I will not allow the enemy to hinder me from my purpose in this blog and that is to reach those like myself who just do not feel understood, or those who feel they need to hear something new. 
I will not allow the enemy to shame me in redundancy.
We will talk about prayer until I have a firm grasp on the power behind it, We will talk about prayer until the one reader God has purposed that needs to get the same maessage as I do gets it.

We will talk about prayer until we can just talk to Jesus face to face.
So buckle up! Be ready to for more prayer talk from two brilliant authors!

The prayer talk continues Wednesday, February 20, 2013
right here on funfabsaved.com




P.s.: 
Have you checked out the Certified Fab Web Gallery?
Have you signed up for To Be Decided?



No comments:

Post a Comment