photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, March 18, 2013

.Cycles of Life.

I woke up this morning, to find that everything was the same, per usual, yet again.
Not a single shred of evidence that this supernatural life, The all seeing, all knowing, all loving God that I claim to love even existed. 
How is it my purpose in life to bring glory to God even half the type I myself ain't feeling him. literally, and figuratively.



Back at square one. I'm not sure how life keeps bringing me back here.
Everything is the same. yet again. I'm frustrated, frustrated, and a little frustrated; also did I mentions I was frustrated.
Life keep bringing me back to square one. The same problems, the same prayers, the same perception.

"except", God told me, "Things aren't the same".
I am changing, He is changing me, from the inside out.
With every move I make, with every decision I decide.
A slow and steady growth occurs.
Even while nothing is changing; everything is changing.

Like the clouds God is always moving, it just take standing still to see it, in all it's glory.

I woke up this morning to find the everything was the same, per usual, yet again.
Here I am, Back at square one.
only this time, it's the 5th edition.



No comments:

Post a Comment