photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, April 1, 2013

Certified Fabulous Challenge -- April


Month 3 of the Certified Fab challenge and it's getting a little tougher, but I am excited to keep this up, because I really do feel better about who I am:)


certifiedffab.tumblr.com


The First of every month I have dedicated to ME!
A shameless celebration of who God created me to be.
I know from the outside looking in this may seem like a vanity project, but for someone who lives in a perpetual state of self loathing this is a healing process. Trust me;)
Each month I will list 3 different thing about myself that I like, 3 different thing about life that I am grateful for, and 3 insecurities that I have reconciled.
What do I like about myself?
I like my sense of humor.
I like that I am loyal. 
I like that I am giving.

What am I grateful for?
I am grateful that my first Ebook is FINALLY available.
I am grateful for that I got to see and spend time with my Best friend this past month.
I am grateful for my sister.
3 insecurities I have reconciled:
I used to hate that I have hair on my arms and i would seriously shave like everyday, now it's not that big a deal. I still shave but not as incessantly.
I used to not like wearing makeup, because Idk, what I was afraid of, but there was some fear there, now I am pretty much obsessed with lipstick because I love my lips so much!
I used to be insecure about my hands... i didn't like them because they are pretty manly, however, I realized I have too much going on for me to be sitting here hating my hands, they are my tools. I now appreciate them, and the fact that they work.

Wanna Take the challenge with me?
Download the image above, add it to your post and make a tri-list of your own!
Send (twitter/facebook) me the link!
OR
Leave a Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment