photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Shine Bright.

I never knew how to be happy.
up until yesterday that is.
I'm not sure if this was learned behavior or something innate.
All I knew was that "Happy" was just the calm between the storm.
"happy" never really existed in my life.
up until yesterday that is.
I caught myself soaking up the moment with my family, the sunshine of the day the greenery that went on for miles in wildwood, GA. 
I caught myself smiling for no reason, laughing with whimsy, and I realized a peace of mind that I've never experienced.
I felt help, true happiness, not based on circumstances or possessions.
Not Joy(so keep your jesus juke in your pocket)
Pure, blissful, satisfying, Happiness.
It didn't last very long, but it lasted long enough to leave an impression.

It's no secret that I feel like Life is the worst. I mean, I say it all the time and I genuinely feel like it is. However, I am learning that it doesn't have to be.



We really don't know which is the case for ourselves.
The Best way to live is to take in every moment for what it is. a moment.
You know bad thing are gonna happen, you know good things will happen. You cannot avoid or anticipate either.

Just ride the wave and take in the breeze. 
one moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment