photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

.Jesus' Hugs.

This morning I woke up, 3hrs prior to my normal wake up time, facing my window to the perfect twilight.
Before I even had time to be annoyed at how early I was awake for what seemed like no reason, I realized, for a quick moment Jesus woke me up just so I could see the perfect color block of the sky line. I am early bird by nature but I am never that early a bird. Not quite sunrise, not quite dawn.  It's a quick and delicate time of day that is easily missed.
I won't even attempt with words to describe the magnificence that I saw.
All I can say is I opened my eyes and my heart overflowed with gratitude so much so that my lips just wouldn't keep quiet.

regardless of what it feels/seems; you are never alone.
hebrews13.5

I love when Jesus hugs me, because it is always in the most subtle ways, but are undeniable. Jesus' hugs are those moments in time when the stars align but for a split second and everything is perfectly tailored to you. Jesus' hugs are when the creator of the universes makes you feel like the only person to have ever existed ever. Like regular hugs, Jesus' hugs don't linger, they are quick, but unlike regular hugs, Jesus' hugs leave a stamp on your psyche so deeply imprinted that you will never forget whose you are.

Those moments of twilight, not quite sunrise, not quite dawn, Jesus woke me up to give me a big bear hug and then gently laid me back to sleep.

I love Jesus, He really gives the best hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, for the sweet and unexpected Jesus hugs. He just hugged me through YOU today, girlie. I love your excitement and enthusiasm for what each day brings. Man, you are contagious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this and love your outlook!! (: It's so good to be positive about life! (: You are awesome!

    Found you from the gfc blog hop!

    Alyssa
    I blog Here:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete