photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, April 15, 2013

small waves and high tides.

Change.
I wish I had some profound, acrobatical vernacular that could blow minds and revoluinize the way we look at change, but alas I do not.
I just sit here with a heavy heart because my pastor, and my friend, and the person I owe so much of my graditude is moving, to the other side of the country after 10+years and eveything I have ever known will completely change in a little under a month.
Change is good, change is constant. change is most times out of our control. this I know.
However, I am experiancing a new emotion that I just can't seem to figure out.
I must sound so silly.
Burdened by numerous unanswerable questions 'Why?' being prominent  I began to think about change on a larger scale. ?re the waves of change something you just ride out while you continue business as usual, or is change, the high tides of reconstruction something you must sit and process and allow to reconfigure your life?
What are some hands on, practical, ways you deal with change?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment