photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[G]nat.

I have learned something about myself,

When it, whatever it may be, gets boring, I get moving.
and it usually gets boring after I have completed/accomplished/succeeded it.
Does that make sense?
I really wish my attention span was longer.
Call me a free spirit, call me non committal.
I'm probably a little bit of both.

Be sure to follow creed and cloth on twitter.


I'm not sure how I became bored with my dreams but here I am, 
ready for new,
ready for different,
ready for adventure.
 I have that insatiable itch to seek a thrill.

Am I alone in this? Do you guys get bored easily?
Even with things you have wanted your whole life?

I can't help but wonder: is this a sign of immaturity, or has my genetic make-up predestined me on a relentless pursuit of adventure?



No comments:

Post a Comment