photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two words that will change your Wednesday...

Yea, I know. 
I'm a Swagger Jacker. 
I promise, This is a one time steal.
It's Rae's fault for being so talented and amazing;)
These two words have been resting heavy on my heart for over a month and I decided what better way to share them, than through the highest form of flattery, honoring the one who inspires me the [second] most.



Sabbath & Sanctuary.

Sabbath in it's Native Greek and Hebrew means 'To Rest'
Sanctuary: a place of refuge and safety



In life we will face pleasures and displeasures.
There is no systematic way to avoid it.
There is only one constant that intensifies the pleasure and soothes the heart in displeasure. 
God's Love.
Let's not wait until we are hurting to hold on to his heart.
Lean in in every moment, through the Good and the bad and enjoy the Sabbath Rest that God Created for us and take Sanctuary in his heart.
Also, you can and should take an actual Sabbath  and find an actual Sanctuary.


  1cor2.9 - He's God big plans for us;)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment