photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Thursday From STACEY DASH!


The picture is the words - this is property of e.IV||@thafourth





















Well, from Stacey Dash's Blog: Stay Dashing. Woke up this morning to these beautiful words, to this beautiful picture painted by this beautiful soul. it only felt right that I share, since we seem to share such a Big Dream

Enjoy:

 Standing in the deepest moors. Feeling the mist upon my face.
I yearn for loves deep penetrating gifts as I look upon the slippery cliffs.
To know the pounding of the great ocean waves upon the shore as it seeps into every grain of sand and taste the sweet salt as the tide washes down into the debts of the infinite sea.
To know a love of this mighty roar. The love that goes on forever…
Ah, endure
.
This is the love that I wait.
Wait
. Wait.
So I stand…


Peace and love,
JesiRae (but actually Stacey Dash)

No comments:

Post a Comment