photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

And so it begins ....

MK.... about 72hrs in.



72 hrs into year 23. Into this new season. onto new, fresh pages, of the new chapter of life.

Year 23 has thusly proven life lessons that I embraced in year 22 and are equally relevant through the bad times but also the good times. One lessons in particular that got me to year 23 with my sanity in tact.
Being present and intently listening to God.
Through the sometimes Good but mostly bad year I think I unlocked the key to Jesi Rae's ever growing character development.
When things are bad be present and listen to God because you learn and grow and change.
When things are good be present and listen to God because soaking in every moment of God's goodness/blessings.... Well, That's just a feeling too good for words. Just sit back and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment