photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, November 11, 2013

No Thank You Very Much. [volume II]

E IV || @thafourth


No Thanks to your archetype. No Thanks to your paradigm.
I say no thanks to the idea that the christian experiance looks the same; to the notion that if I don't fit your standard of appropriation and proper apologetics I am misrepresnting God, or that I'm not a "true christian"
I say no thanks to your one dimensional truth.
Yes there is a standard, yes there are boundaries, yes there are rules but Grace, oh what amazing Grace, allows that experience to be vibrant, multifaceted, full of color, diverse in texture and truth.
My experience may very much look different than yours. Their truth may very much be different than yours. Show grace.
No matter how different The experience, our God looks the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment