photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, January 20, 2014

.camryN.

Finally had a movie moment.
The long, dramatic, emotional good bye.
The nostalgic music scoring the "cleaning up' montage.
The flashbacks playing on the panorama of my mind.


Never realized or thought saying good bye would be so hard, yet here I sit,  clinging tight to every memory and experience. Literally any adjective can describe my experiences and memories. So much of my character was molded through this, the restoration, the confirmation, the strengthening, and while I am not much of a cryer, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of tears fell as I watch down the road as I say Good bye to a very large part of me.

and as much as it unexpectedly hurts to say Good bye, There is no point in holding on to something so broken because, as I boldly forge ahead, God is teaching, when I let go of the broken the floodgates open for God to breath new life into these dry bones. these dry lands. these dry experiences.

Walking into a new season has never been more liberating and terrifying and exciting and just plain old stupid. But by golly I am ready.

For a new season, for new experience, for new memories, for a new car.

Yes, all these feels are brought forth as I get rid of my "first" car.

Jesus, speaks in the strangest of ways don't he?

xoxo,

Jesi


1 comment:

  1. i know the feeling! that was me two summers ago. goodbyes are hard...but hellos are sweet. and this -> when I let go of the broken the floodgates open for God to breath new life into these dry bones. these dry lands. these dry experiences....is true <3 love you :)

    ReplyDelete