photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lunch is one me... redux.

Lunch is on me...

The first blog post I ever wrote across this pretty blog space.

[Wish i had pics of funfabsaved.blogspot.com - vintage! - photo above is mine by me!]

and since that day in december 2011, 25k+ views, 2ish years later,  I have learned many lessons. many truths. many experiances. - Some good. most bad. - most importantly though, I have grown: as a writer and a blogger and a story teller and human woman. and through this growth and through all the changes and all the experiences there is one thing I hope becomes embedded into my character and lodges itself deep within my psyche and becomes a permanent part of me.

Just be: within your own truth.

Trust your instincts, trust your gut and above all trust the one who breaths life and hope and peace and words and ideas into your heart and soul. - and give everyone else the freedom to do the same.

If I never write or utter another word again. if I had one thing and one thing only to share with the world. This would be it.

Just be: Within your own truth.

Soak up every moment for exactly what it is. a moment. Life is meant to be lived, not learned or tried, or figured out. Just live. Just be.

Just be: within your own truth.

While life is meant to be lived it can get tough to figure out exactly what that means. - The best thing I can tell you is to live within your own truth. [There are many truths because there are many experiences] -Do not try too hard to become. live. be. how you are, who you are, whose you are and why you are! - always understanding. always evolving. always growing.


May we, my fun fabulous family, never figure it out. may we never know, may we never arrive.
May we forever ride the waves of bind blowing adventure of this thing called life, may we forever soar and dream and chase and live and be.

Thank you,

Jesi Rae [formerly Ryen Lynette cooper for the OG FFS readers]

No comments:

Post a Comment