photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Because Being is Enough.



"When you have nothing to write about, write about your insecurities."
That's what they tell us.
and i have listened, oh how i have listened.
Because I am a writer, I write, and when i am not writing, well my souls stirs and questions. - who am I?


and as my soul stirs, and stumbles around the question of purpose and identity, I grasp at straws trying to find a way to steady my feet. Because when i have nothing to write I write about my insecurities. - and that's ok. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. but i want more than that. because i am more than that.

I wish for the words of my mouth and the steady murmur of the rumbling of my heart to charge and inspire myself and those around me to forever chase. not a dream. not a purpose. not a person, but a call - The Call. from The One that steadily calms the pitter patter of our sweet anxious souls.

because when I have nothing to write about falling back on my insecurities is cheap, when i have every opportunity to sit at the feet of the one who is writing my story better than i ever could. when i can soak in the wisdom of the heart that spoke worlds into existence. When i have nothing to write about i can sit and listen because He is always speaking. whispering. everything i need into my stirring soul.

May I and those I may inspire forever grow in grace, never forgetting for a moment the love and value we hold simply by being. just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment