photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sometimes you don't wanna get outs bed, and that is ok.




I wish someone would have told me that knowing and liking Jesus is hard. the hardest. because at every moment my heart is breaking. for those i know and those i don't know. for the things i see and the things I cannot. for those around me. for myself. - for the darkness in the world is so heavy that my little light, the light Jesus placed inside my anxious and unworthy soul barely shines.

barely.  - from my perspective.
because while all I see is the darkness around me and within me. because while all i can see is a tiny little flicker, i know that that little flame is shining all around me. oh how it shines. to every dark corner of the world. even when i don't know because it's not actually my light: it is His.

Jesus, the one I like a whole lot, is taking my dim flickering light and breathing into it new life.  peace. hope. faith. joy. - Giving it all the glory of the Father, I don't have to be consumed by how things were, how things should be, how things he promises us will soon be. - all i have to do is exist. breathe. be. Just be.






No comments:

Post a Comment