photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Beautiful Epiphany.

[Photo Cred: @TheVicStyles & @concreterosecj. Fab, RIGHT!?]




I do not too much believe in a plan B's.
Everything I have ever put effort into, has been my plan A.
my one and only focus.
every project I work on, I put my all into.

Yet, here I sit. working part time for minimum wage. not traveling the world. Not living my ultimate.

it seems to me to [and to others] that I don't complete things, That I  have no follow through. That I am just flighty.

and while my reality gives these accusations some merit,

My truth on the matter is simple:

I am a failure.
it's not a character defect to be failure.
it's a fact of life.
a failure is someone who fails.
and as a failure, I have failed. a lot.
every thing that hasn't brought me to my ultimate has been a fail.

and I think, maybe after all this time. through all the screams. through all the quiet. I can finally admit that I have failed and be okay with the fact that I have failed.

[I am no longer afraid of the word Fail: thats why I've used it so many times in this post.]

and the stunning reality of this truth.
the shell shocking un-shattering hope inducing truth.
The most Beautiful of Epiphanies is this:

I have failed a lot & I will fail forever.

because that is what life is.
a series of hits and misses.
and while fails hurt, we need not be afraid because
as long as we are failing, we are trying.


and so I press on.
head held high. (alliteration FTW.)
plan A, after plan A, after plan A.
until I reach my mark.

and then I will start again.
With another Plan A.

because, while I have an ultimate,
true success to me is never to arrive but to ever grow and ever learn.

Don't be afraid to fail... it only means you are living.
to the fullest. 

Fun.
Fab.
Fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment