photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Modest that is Hottest.

I have large breasts!


38 GGG or a 40 H to be exact.
[BTW, thats basically the same thing, but like whichever better helps you wrap your head around the reality that is my bra shopping struggle.]
they are 97% all natural, God given lady meat and like 3% weight gain/fluctuation.
I have been the black sheep of big boobs in my family my whole like and so I've had to wade through the tight, ill fitting victoria secrets bras and crew necks sweaters and button down shirts all alone, and I tell you this my friends.

It hasn't been pretty.


My pre teen and teen years were riddled with insecurity [and let's be honest that translated into a little bit of ratchet behavior]. I had no guidance and I was subscribed to a one dimensional dress code of conduct. [Read: Modest].

[Photo Cred: YogaRacheal.com || Instagram: @YogaRacheal || SHE IS FABULOUS! Donate to her GoFundMe]
It wasn't until I reached my twenties that I finally, learned my boobs[V necks are my savior.], embraced my boobs [cleavage is like oxygen for my chesticles] and have utilized e v e r y advantage they offer. [Hello Wrap dresses, you are my everything.]

I have gained an imperiable confidence in myself, as myself. and I have given myself the OK, [Despite everything i was taught] to dress and behave in a healthy and appropriate manner that allows me to be and express who I am, wholly.
from the inside out.

and that includes cleavage and short skirts.
[not at the same time. never at the same time.]

You see my fun and faaaaaaaabulous friends, you cannot define what is appropriate for some one else, based on appearance alone at least. What might be right for some, may not be right for you and vice vera. Modesty is subjective and should be taught from the inside out as opposed to a checklist of what is appropriate and what is not.


[Celfie Game too strong - @Raedeeohhead]

The human body is to be celebrated and explored. 
learned and embraced.
in it's entirety.

from the inside out.

Self Confidence.

Thats what is most appropriate.

That is the modest that is hottest.

No comments:

Post a Comment