photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, November 21, 2014

#LifeGoals

I want to be unshakable.
not in control.
but so deep in trust, so deep in peace, so deep in contentment.
that I cannot or will not be moved.

[Follow the Photo: @thafourth]
I want life to shake me up, and like figurines in a snow globe, my soul stand firm as the snow falls all around it. 

I want to trust so deeply in my roots and in my foundation and what is greater than I, that it's not a matter of "If", in regards to my dreams, but a certain matter of 'When'. an unshakable trust.

I want to love so truly that each and every connection of my soul reincarnates a new and better version of myself with every encounter.

I want to live so fully, that I find immeasurable joy in every experience, no matter what that experience may be.

[Follow the Photo: @thafourth]

I want to be unshakeable.
not in control.
but so deep in trust, so deep in peace, so deep in contentment.
That I cannot or will not be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment