photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Sunday, January 15, 2012

We are family!

This weekend my family and i surprised my uncle for his 40th birthday. as much as i love my family, i just don't feel like i fit in. i always have a good time lots of laughs and all that jazz, but i just feel like an adopted stranger.
i've been debating on todays topic mainly because all of my wonderful ideas of posts are lost somewhere along interstate 65N and none are actually relevant to my life at the moment. in leu of all these feelings i managed to get an idea for a post. see, i told you guys i'm a professional.


as different i am from my family, this is my family and i only get one.
every family has differences and with each difference there is a similarity, if the similarities are not as apparent be intentional about finding them. make the absolute Best of the time spent with your family. (here comes the cliche)... you never know how long they will be around.

Be a good christian;  get along with your family. it's the biblical thing to do.

<3 ∞,

RyenLynetteCooper

No comments:

Post a Comment