photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

.iH8Xmas. Or. HBD Manny!

So it's no secret, I'm no fan of the holidays... for many reasons, but mainly because THEY AREN'T REAL!! Holidays like Veterans day & MLK day I appreciate because those are real. They honor real, people who do/did real things, but for everything else. stop. shut it down.

Even still, to appease the masses, I decided to make a fool of myself in the spirit of Christmas. because seriously, If, YOU, my readers are happy. I, JesiRae, am Happy!

Thank you for all the support. whether your a new reader or a seasoned reader.
Thank you. Enjoy! my gift to you: JesiRae's Christmas Special.




Then Watch this:


They enjoy a video of my favorite Christmas song, from my favorite Christmas movie, from my fav 50's actor.


 Yes, I'm still festive despite my earlier comments.
You. are. welcome.
<3 ∞,

JesiRae




No comments:

Post a Comment