photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just for me, Surprise!

I don't know if I've said it on this blog before, but for the record, I loathe surprises. Mainly because I can always see them coming so it really is no fun feigning surprise to appease other peoples feelings. In other, seemingly unrelated news, I absolutely adore snail mail. in all forms.

Today I got the most delightful, unsuspected surprise, in my mail box from a blogging galpal. A surprise that finally connected my heart to the sacrifice of Jesus and made it a little more personal. I have always felt disconnected from the cross because it always seemed like a "mass produced" gift to everyone. I realized today,  it still is a personal gift from my savior. While he did die for  literally, everyone. He did it for ME! That is reason enough to get excited. He came. He died and he rose again, for ME! He really didn't have to, but he did.
How insane is her handwriting!
Her name is Rachel "Rae" Brown. She is awesome! She has the dopest website, where she writes the dopest, realest, most heart felt posts. she tweets and is on facebook. So she is pretty much easy to find, which I recommend you do.

It is impossible to put into words how this simple gesture has brightened my day, and so I will simply say.

Thanks Galpal

<3∞,

JesiRae

2 comments:

  1. You are beyond cute! Thank you! I'm glad you liked the surprise. I actually sent one to each lady who signed up for The Kite Project but I made sure to write a personal note on each. May God always surprise you with good things and good people. Are you ready for The Kite Project!? It's gonna be so rad! Love you girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, girl. I know. SOmething about seeing my name on a 'mass produced' gift sent me into a whirlwind of thought, leading me to the cross and the feet of Jesus. He's Just awesome like that!

    YES, I AM SO PUMPED UP!
    <3∞

    ReplyDelete