photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, December 28, 2012

The forgotten commodities.

So, this has been on my mind basically my whole life, more so since I have jumped 100% into being a writer and even more so since all these tragic things have happened. It sucks that Good people aren't sufficiently appreciated. Even in "the church"...

Let's take a moment to just say: Thank You!


- Christian's Who Get it.
there are few Christians who simply.... get it...
there are few chrsitans who live out loud the character of christ so much so that you can't help but to wanna get to know the Jesus that they talk about. no these people aren't perfect but they certainly have figured something out that the rest of us haven't.

So thank you!
My personal example: Pastor Damian Chandler.

- Products of preventions
Some people genuinely learn from other people's errors. It's cool because not everyone needs to BE a tragedy for them to learn strong life lessons and become good people. It sets a GREAT example for the younger generations.

So Thank You!
My personal example: Maurish.

- Unattached 20somethings who are saved/sold out:
In a world where the real Jesus isn't as popular as money and "love", it's almost shocking when an unattached 20something is God driven. Yet, they find themselves under the radar of appreciation. I could write a whole dissertation on the detriment in under appreciating this group of people and I might, but for now, I just want to say: I see you! I love you! Keep doing what you do!

Thank You!



-Do you know anyone who falls under one of these categories?
Share this with them! Tell them how much they are appreciated in this world where darkness SEEMS to reign supreme.

Are you one of these people?

THANK YOU! 
Thank you for staying true to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment