photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The simple yet ugly truth!

As believers it could be unanimously agreed that our go to response to adversity are the three most dangerous letters, and punctuation mark in the human vocabulary.
Gonna start doing all my own photography work.
take one.


w h y?

That's what caused lucifers down fall.
When I hit a bump in life and don't understand, I often find myself  re-evaluateing my faith, in it's entirety. Under normal circumstances this might be a good thing, but in actuality I only do it when things are going 'bad' and I never actually do any inward reflection. I search the wisdom of God trying to prove MY wisdom being supreme to his.  Whenever I am living in a way that honors God and EXTREMELY unfair things happen, I question God's sovereignty. 
It's funny how the game is fun as long as were making the rules. kind of like the playground. grow up. were not toddlers. and if you are a toddler and you are reading this... shoot me an email. we should talk.

The bottom line is this: God is sovereign, His will reigns supreme. His Primary Goal is to restore us back to eden. nothing more. nothing less. We think of God as our source of pleasure when he really is our source to fulfillment. God is going to do whatever it takes[whatever. it. takes] to save us, so that we can live in eternal joy with him.
bing. bang. boom.

I am still learning to hold on to this truth.
Together we can.

<3 ∞,
JesiRae

No comments:

Post a Comment