photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, January 14, 2013

It's 2013. Where's my flying car?

Allow me to reintroduce myself. (did you read that as jay-z, cuz that how i said it.) 14 days into the new year and this is my first post. Typical JesiRae.

Disclaimer: this post may be a little scattered.

I haven't been slacking off, I have been enthralled with community and God and life and dreams. I've been on such a discovery of self and Christ that I'm considering renaming the blog: "Diaries of the hot tranny mess that is JesiRae's tragically pitiful life". It's been a great, and overwhelmingly enlightening 14 days.

How legit is THIS? Krysten is so major! Go be her friend!

- For the past couple of weeks I have been completely immersed in 'The kite Project' hosted by the divine creature of enchantment, Miss Rae Brown.
All the chasers involved in this project have left me speechless, there are just too many feels, and not enough words. The encouragement that you guys have given me, and the encouragement you share with each other is... *sigh* All I can say is God is doing amazing things through each and every one of you. I used to have sleepless night from fear of waking up, now I have sleepless nights because I am so excited to wake up. I literally am so proud to call you guys friends[wait, we are friends right? ;)]. I am rendered speechless. I keep making futile attempts to make words. Sometimes all you need is a community. Sometimes all you need is to feel heard. Sometimes all you need is someone to believe in you. I've enjoyed every moment of chasing along side you guys in this life, I am looking foreword to worshiping our King together in the next.

- Lately, due to my own insecurities I have been feeling like the inner city black kid who gets help to live out her creative dreams from a kind hearted white lady.(isn't that the plot of freedom writers? idk. haven't seen the movie.) I am so humbled by all the help and encouragement from my dear friend Sarah, I seriously do not know how to react. Go buy Sarah's Book. If you are between the ages of 5-99 there is no reason for you not to have it. Seriously, SHe is legit and her book will change your life, or at the very least enhance it. So go get it! I'll even let you borrow my copy. Just know that it's a resource you need on your bookshelf.

- What's in store for 2013? That's what this post is supposed to be about right?
Dream it. Write it. DO IT!
God Willing, I will be introducing new facets to fun.fab.SAVED!.



If you haven't already,'Like' my facebook page to stay updated with all that will be happening over the next few months! It's gonna be some exciting stuff!

Tune in Wednesday for your regularly scheduled programming.
I think that's it for today.

<3 ∞,
JesiRae



LINK PARTY!:)

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, like a firecracker - so passionate and alive and on fire for God and His community of Chasers.

    May you just learn one million and one things about Him as you chase after Him and your dreams.

    And yes, we are your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AMAZING! I am so thankful to be chasing with you, watching you grow and I am so humbled to be considered your friend.

    Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete