photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

.The Broken Dam.

Sometimes I cry.
By nature, I'm not a crier, for tears are weakness, also they are pointless.
but still, sometimes i cry.
I see no growth through being over emotional, and tears get you no where.
yet sometimes i cry.
Lately crying is all I do, It's like 20+ years of not crying at all has built up and the dam holding my pride in tact has broken and released a waterfall from my face to the pages of my journal where I open my soul and beg and plead with no avail for a break through, from a God that promised me so much yet I see so little.
Sometimes I cry.

Becasue when I cry, I show a side no human has ever seen. I open my true self to the God who daily proves his love for me and gave up everything including his life to save me.
When I cry I don't cut. I don't binge. I don't purge. I don't restict.
When I cry I don't doubt, and question and curse my existence.
When i cry I don't wish I was never born, nor do I plot to reverse the life I've been given.
When I cry, I dont chase money, attention, or acceptance.

Sometimes I cry, becasue when I cry I heal.
When I cry I show a side of me a human has never seen, I open my true self to the God who daily proves his love for me and gave up everything, including his life to save me.

Sometimes I cry, because even though everything isn't perfect, my salvation makes it worth it.

<3 ∞

3 comments:

  1. This was beautiful! I'm one of your newer followers from the blog hop over at quite the blog. I look forward to your future posts :) be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a little tough to pen, I am happy it was received well!
    Thank you for commenting;)

    <3 ∞,
    JesiRae

    ReplyDelete