photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Friday, February 1, 2013

Certified Fabulous Monthly Challenge.

To encourage. To inspire. 
To showcase. To celebrate.

Some people, including myself, do not simply evolve and out grow their insecurities, for some certain insecurities, plague their life and burden them, from their weight to their skin to their hair to their personality.... there are things that we seemingly just cant get over.

Certified Fabulous is a gallery of inspiration, where we showcase conscious decisions of learning to love ourselves, just the way we are. Sometimes we can't wait to simply evolve, we must make a choice to love who we were created to be.

shescertifiedfabulous.tumblr.com




Certified Fab Challenge: January.
The First of every month I have dedicated to ME!
A shameless celebration of who God created me to be.
I know from the outside looking in this may seem like a vanity project, but for someone who lives in a perpetual state of self loathing this is a healing process. Trust me;)
Each month I will list 3 different thing about myself that I like, 3 different thing about life that I am grateful for, and 3 insecurities that I have reconciled.
What do I like about myself?
I like that I can come up with ideas almost constantly.
I like that I have the guts to speak my mind, but have learned the importance of a filter.
I like that I am fearless and will jump feet first into any project that I believe in.

What am I grateful for?
I am grateful for the time i have to spend with god and chase my dreams.
I am grateful for my friends. they are indicative of what i dream and what i represent.
I am grateful for my appendages. I am grateful that they are properly placed and work efficiently. It's simple, but it's a blessing i definitely take for granted.

3 insecurities I have reconciled:
I used to hate my knees, they are fat and didn't like to look at them. I love them now because they are awesome... except the fact they don't work well, I dont mind looking at them.
I used to hate my hair, the length, the texture, the color... just recently I realized that while it's not the hair I want, its the hair I have been given and it is awesome in its own right.
I used to be insecure in my talents, for the longest time I didn't think I had any talents, Now I have a confidence through christ in the gifts/talents he has given me.

Wanna Take the challenge with me?
Download this image, add it to your post and make a tri-list of your own, then add your link to the party below:)



Wanna submit to Certified Fab? Awesome, CLICK HERE!

Let's Celebrate our royalty! 
Kicking insecurities in the rear!
The devil has no power here!
hehe. That rhymed!
<3 ∞

1 comment:

  1. Wow...

    Your boldness is beautiful, JesiRae.

    I'm so glad to know you <3

    ReplyDelete