photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, February 4, 2013

I don't know how else to be, but real.

I spent a lot of time trying to find the words.
What started out as a simple Quest for answers to my personal prayer debacle,
Turn into a rich dive into the mysteries of the Gospel, Salvation, mercy, grace, and what it truly means to be a Christian.



Singlesentencesermons.blogspot.com


I realized my disdain for prayer is equivalent to everyone's disdain for something about the Christian walk that plagues them.
I am not sure what you your thorn is, however the answer to your thorn is the same answer to my thorn.
We as Christians have been conditioned to believe a number of things; however, the bottom line is the simplicity of grace is too profound for our human minds to understand at face value. We are so anti-codependence that it trickles over into our walk/relationship with Christ.
However the true essence of Christianity, the truest essence of our identity as Christians is simply codependence. That's the core of our faith to be so dependent on Christ that you become united as one. 
I find, that we as Christians tend to over use the words "reborn "and "submission ", However that is the constant theme of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We can search the Scriptures for answers to any of these thorns that plague us, however the answer will always be to be completely dependent upon Christ, connect with him, and allow he and you to become one.
So the answer to my prayer debacle is simply stop trying to control my life using prayer as the means, stop trying to add divinity to my flesh, kill my flesh and unite with Christ.

I reckon that's the answer to your thorn as well.

Also, I just said reckon... After 15 years the southern belle conversion is complete.




Happy Depending,

Jesi Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment