photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

.Return of the pep.

Let's be honest, the past few posts on the blog weren't very... fun.
I'm not apologizing. I'm just saying.

I decided to mix it up and do something I've never done before.
1.) make a video exclusively for the blog.
2.) something pertaining to girl stuff.

It's true, as rough around the edges as I am, I do have a significant amount of estrogen that makes my love for lipstick run deep, wide, and strong.

If you want to see someone who actually knows about beauty, check out  this awesome beauty vlogger, My make up yoda, and my friend.

Until then, enjoy me in a garage sale t-shirt and head scarf doing girly things.


Great thumbnail, THANKS YOUTUBE!


P.s: BIG news coming soon to funfabsaved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment