photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friends, curses, and other annoyances.

Most of my life, I felt I was alone in this world.
The only person who questioned and challenged.
The only person who constantly thought about life on a bigger scale that what I was taught.
Most of my life, I felt crazy. Still do sometimes.

It wasn't until recently, that God sent me a companion so profoundly architectured for me, I can't even explain with mortal words. I was sent a friend, a personification of what I have with jesus. It's insane.

I care so deeply for this friendship that God has so perfectly timed. I sat down to right this with the intent of sharing a piece of my heart, but there are no words to describe how perfect God's orchestration is. Just take my word for it. It's legit, for it has rendered me speechless.

Sometimes God will send precious little reminders, that not only does he love us, but he deeply cares for us. He did that for me tonight. He opened my eyes to how precious a gift my friendship is, I am grateful. I hope everyday, my friend know just how massively grateful i am for the friendship and for the heart/mind placed inside you.

I love Jesus. He really does think of everything.

**yea lil pookierayray, I'm talking about you.

Two posts in one. SURPRISE!


Life sucks.
I really do not know why we spend so much time glamorizing it.
Life is the worst.
Life is a literal curse.

However, I have realized on thing.
My father, my friend, my lord, my savior.
Everything that Jesus is, is alive and active.
He never, I do mean NEVER misses a beat.
I realized that this life is bigger than us as humans, I realized we are fighting against principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in dark places.
I realized that we are not the ones fighting, we are just affected in the aftermath.
I realized that if god had his way, he would spoil the mess out of all of us forever and ever, and he plans to.
I realized that, even though God wants to spoil us, he has to handle business first.
I realized that God must take care of the enemy first.
I also realized that heaven is a place of submission.
I realized that God not only want to take us to heaven with him, he wants us to enjoy it.
I realized that while it sounds absurd, heaven is our destiny, and hell is our choice. 
If we don't adapt a heavenly mentality here on earth, we wont enjoy it when we get there. God is honestly just trying to look out for us.
I also realized that God, will do anything it takes. anything it takes. anything it takes. to ensure that we spend eternity with him.

Life sucks.
I really don't know why we spend so much time glamorizing it.
Life is the worst.
Life is literally a curse.
There is only one way to deal.
Through faith, we can rest in the deep rooted hope that there is something bigger and better waiting for us, if we so choose to accept it.


1 comment:

  1. Jesi Rae - I heart your enthusiasm and passion for Jesus. Your zest for getting the most out of this life we've been given is an inspiration. And friendship is a bee-ay-you-teefull thing, ain't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete