photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, February 11, 2013

Live blogging.

I shot this story in a video, but sadly I can't upload videos on this blogger app.

I'm sitting in my car at a gas station stranded. Since last night I ran out of gas three times trying to get to the gas station. I finally make it here only to realize I have no money.

So here I sit. Sharing my experianced with my readers.

This morning the Lord places this on my heart: "Faith is believing God is who he says he is, despire the facts percieved through your senses".

I have my life predicted down to a T. I knew I would run out of gas on my way to get gas(however, I did not see the lack of funds part), I just hoped God would prove me wrong and Work a miracle.

Thats the thing. I'm always hoping God would prove me wrong. God proving me wrong isn't strengthening my faith, its coddling the tamtrums of a brat.

And so here I sit.
Waiting.
Growing.
Streghnthening.

No comments:

Post a Comment