photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nudity N Stuff.


This morning, I walked past a mirror on my way to take a shower and almost fainted at what I saw. Im not sure if it's just my new found self love and confidence that has my perception skewed or if what I saw in the mirror was a true view of what reality I'm living in. Either way, my reflection of my standing full on nude in the mirror warmed my heart. Like, I never  realized how fine I am! Never once had I just felt so beautiful in my own skin
Sure I've lost some weight and inches and have toned up a bit, and yea Sure I could stand to loose some weight and some inches and tone up a bit, however numbers [on a scale or inside my close or one the tape measure] don't matter so much. I saw and realized for the first time ever in my life that I am indeed beautiful, just the way I am; because of whose I am. I am His and I am Loved.

This revelation was no coincidence but  divinely timed and inspired because it just so happens that I released the cover and release date of my newest Ebook today, and Body TrainED  just so happens to be about body image and self love.

Boy that Guy Jesus really is something else.

XOXO

Enjoy an Excerpt from my book - coming MONDAY. June 24, 2013:

Suddenly I didn’t care about being healthy or my birthday party or anything for that matter. No one truly cared about me or what I did as long as I was financially taking care of myself so that Is what I set out to do; Make money.

If I could get my body right I know I would get a job and/or a man so that became my primary focus, I was working out strenuously 3 times a day 6 days a week. I began eating like a bird and drinking water like a fish. It wasn’t hard to keep up these unhealthy habits undetected because during the day when I was working out no one else was home, My friend is a tiny little thing and she eats like a bird and my friends mom is very health oriented so drinks water like a fish and so my unhealthy habits blended in with their healthy habits.

Pretty soon I was down to one meal a day, 4 workouts a day, and about a gallon of water a day. I felt prettiest and happiest when I was hungry. I felt in control. The more obsessed I became with loosing weight the darker my thoughts about life became. I didn’t feel loved, wanted, purposed or called.

So I created within myself my own version of love purpose and calling.
I decided to take back my life; God wasn’t doing much for me anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment