photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

.SoleMait.

A while ago my friend asked me if I believed in soul mates and if it were possible to have more than one. I said yes I believe in soul mates and no I don't believe anyone could have more than one because of Sabrina Spellman and Harvey Kinlke, Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence Zach morris and Kelly Kapowski. When it fits, it's perfect. Two pieces of a broken heart making one complete image of love. 
Soul mates. a mate to your soul. there can only be one.
Or so I thought.

photo credit: E.IV photography -- Instagram: @thafourth


Ever since I can remember I have always equated soul mates and even love with romantic relationships. I was(and still am) weary in expressing love to my friends because it's weird, I don't like getting too close to my friends because my bare soul is for my soul mate. No one else.

But thats just silly, There are many facets to love and for that case many facets to me as a person. So obviously there are many facets to my soul hence it is very possible to have more than one soul mate.

photo credit: E.IV photography -- Instagram: @thafourth

Ever since january 2013 I have realized how deeply connected I am to the women I call friend. There are 4 of them that fit very specific parts of my life. and 3 that I have never met in person but are making me a better woman in Christ every single day whether we talk or not.

It's absolutely absurd that at the peak of my nuptial desire God opens my eyes to a truer love than anything I have every experienced.

I love and am eternally grateful for my friends, my sisters, my soul mates .
I once thought it was possible to only have one soulmate and God blessed me with 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment