photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Morning Meditation.



FunFabSaved has been quiet. 

because my heart has been quiet.

still.

and i know i said, that i was ready to make this comeback with a vengeance, i think i spoke too soon.

I think i spoke more than i should have.

and so while i continue to sit in the quiet, in the rest. in the stillness.

while i continue to wait (not fully sure on what.... but ya know.... probably this.)

I wish to leave you, with the prayer/meditation that's been on my heart.


"What will it look like? 
what will it be like?
when my world turns out like you planned?
when will i get there?
seems like I'm nowhere, Dreams are like dust in my hands.
but i know.... 
this is the waiting i anxiously wait as i hold on to love that won't ever let go.
and in these times when my patience is tested won't you remind me that I'm not alone...
here in the waiting."



Always trust. always preserver. always grow my fun, fabulous friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment