photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Power In Silence

E.IV || @thafourth

Yes, I'm back to say,

funfabsaved is still [relatively] quiet.

but she is getting a little louder because HE is getting a little louder.

and as He speaks, I grow, and evolve and continue  to grow and evolve.

and I am feeling every moment of it, and every moment is good.

and in these very good moments - in this quiet, in this ever growing season of stillness and rest, I've uncovered the single most powerful tool that one could ever possess.

Listening.

In this quiet I listen: to my heart, to my soul, to the universe, and to The One who created.
In this quiet I listen: to my dreams, to my fears, to my excitement and to my doubts.

In this quiet I meet myself, my ever growing truest self for the first time. every time.
the good, the bad, the mature and the petty.

I hear the confirmation of what I am doing right and the warm chastisement of where I need to grow.

In this quiet I meet The One who is [truly] in control of all for the first time. every time.

I hear his still and quiet heart, whispering in my anxious soul, that wrapped tightly in his hand is my heart.
safe and sound.
protected from the evils of life and I need not worry.

Ever.

because [me being in] control is an illusion and in him [Grace] I am ok, life is ok. and everything will always be ok.

Stay Kind my fun and fabulous friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment