photo PicMonkeyCollageffihpix2_zps6c79cbbb.jpg

Monday, December 8, 2014

I wish my eyes could take pictures.



I wish my eyes took pictures. 

Because no apature or lenses will ever do it justice.


I wish my eyes took pictures.
So I can see the images painted in the Sky, above the clouds. Over and over again.

There is a whole other world up here and my soul is broken that, I can't live here. On the nimbus cloud. Away from the terrors that rest below. My feeble human braim cannot retain the magnitude of the glorious skies, and my heart weeps because I cannot recall the landscapes I once took in. So vididly and so recently.

I wish my eyes took pictures. 
so I can tangibly hold tightly what My soul undoubtably knows to be truth. there is something bigger out there and there is a life beyond our current. Forsaking all other details, this alone is what keeps me hopeful. This keeps my heart beating. This keeps me alive.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment